Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Updates, ramblings, and more rambling...

   New features and updates! I don't have much time, so hoping most of these are correct...

-On March 1st I will be releasing a new tab called "My Diary". It will be kind of a journal thingy about me.New entries will be posted once in a while,  but I will tell you when there's new stuff, or if you can't wait, you can follow Sweeter Than Fiction by Email. 

-I will be doing book reviews every Monday and participating in Shannon Messenger's MMGM meme. Super fun, and I will explain it to you when I'm not in a rush. 

-The blog will be getting reformed. Or whatever. I'll be fixing the fonts, changing the background, and removing and adding tabs. I'll tell more about this when I have time, don't worry. 

That't that...for now. Hope you guys have a nice night. Bye!!!


-Cindy from Sweeter than Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment