Sunday, February 15, 2015

Shout Outs!

    Once again, I'm blogging. I wanted to start something new called the "shout out" column. 
How it Will Work:
-So first off, every week I will do a post about a few people who have emailed me. 
-I will post your name, and blog (if you have one) and Google+ link. If you don't have a Google+, I'm sorry but you can't get a shout out, unless you do make a Google+ account. I can't check yahoo and other domains. 
-also, with your name, I will post any comments, quotes, or whatever you want (well, as long as it's appropriate ). 
-spams will be deleted and will not help your chance of getting a shout out. 
To Enter:
-email me your name and anything you want to include with your shout out and "SHOUT OUT" in the subject line. (It will make it easier for me to sort out all the other mail that I get with that. 
-once again please don't spam me. It just makes it harder for me to do my job, which is to blog and stay organized. If you do keep spamming me, I don't want to do this but, I will block you. 
-I will be checking for shout outs on Saturday, and most of the people who email me will get posted on Sunday. 
-if you email me on a Saturday (or earlier) and don't get posted, that probably means that I have so many people emailing me. You know that I can't post everybody all the time, but I try very hard to read all your mail. 
Using Common Sense:
-yay! You're probably going to email me now! BUT...hold your horses. Who are you going to send it to???
-my email is:



cindyissweeterthanfiction@gmail.com