Monday, February 16, 2015

New Tabs!!!

   Hey guys!!! Lots and lots of new stuff are in the mix today and I'm going to tell you about them. Okay, so first off, I figured out how to make tabs!!! (Thank you, Google!!!) 

-The first tab is home and is where anything that doesn't fit in to anything else goes. 

-The shout outs are next and are explained in the tab if you click on it. 

-Then we have the Quote of the day, which I intend to explain to you guys in a moment. 

-Last, we have the All about Me column and it includes my email and FAQ's. (if you don't believe me check it out) 

Okay, so Quote of the Day is a new thing I came up with (Thanks again, Google) and I'll post a quote everyday. I'll also give you guys the link to quote, but it just leads you to the quote, so nothing special. The quotes are (mark my words...) supposed to help you find inner peace and calmness and all that sappy stuff. So thank you for joining me on this post about new stuff!!! I'm sure you'll see me soon!!!



Yeah...