Saturday, February 21, 2015

Gold Medal Winter

   Heeey, everyone...I'm...very...sleepy. BUT, I decided to do a book review. And before hand I apologize if my grammar is funky or my spelling doesn't make sense but I'm throwing this together with the very little brainpower I have left. So don't blame me... Got it? Now go!!! 

Gold Medal Winter, By Donna Freitas

Cover: 


Summary: 

Esperanza Flores has dreamed of going to the Olympics her entire life. She's always been the star skater, even though she's had a tough life. When she DOES go to the Olympics, she realizes that it's not what it seems. Her sport, ice skating, seems to have the most drama going on backstage. On the ice, nothing's going wrong. But the minute she steps off, the world seems to be two-faced. In this AMAZING story about teamwork, confidence, and luck, Espi opens your eyes to a place where, well, drama is the main lose. If you get stuck in it... well, good luck. 

My Rating: 
5 STARS!!!
Feedback: 
I love the way you write!!! Keep up the good work!!!
How I Found the Book: 
My school had a book fair. Now, I have my own copy. 
Find the website HERE


***YOU CAN ALSO FIND THIS REVIEW IN THE BOOKS 'N MOVIES TAB***

No comments:

Post a Comment