Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hi There!!

  Okay, let me get to the point. I'm new to the blogging business. I mean I write stories (a lot!) but I have zero experience in blogging. This is my first entry...so yeah. I really want to reach out and get to know anyone who even bothers to click on the link to my blog. I know there might be some weird stuff on the template, and know that I'm trying really hard to fix it. Cut me some slack, would ya? I know some of you guys are wondering why I even have a blog, and I'll tell you. Well, you'll see when you see my next entries. I try really, really hard to get to know everybody and I appreciate everyone who wants to know me. 

  *hugs everybody*
*tears up a little*
*clears throat*

Ahem. Anyway, I'm going to tell you ten---yes 10--things about myself. And yes, I do realize that it's kind of lame, but who can blame me? I'm new here. :)
So the ten things are here:

1. I love stuffed animals
2. I want to live in Florida
3. I hate (like really, really hate) broccoli 
4. I LOVE Keeper of the Lost Cities (By Shannon Messenger)
5. I can play the piano
6. I have the highest grade average in my class (just sayin')
7. I don't have allowance (or any money for the matter)
8. I get most of my stuff from TJ Max
9. I enjoy watching Disney
10. I have braces :(

SO, those are the ten things. I'll put more meaningful stuff in my posts next time, but for now, sit back and chillax!