Sunday, February 15, 2015

Surprise!!!

Second post for today!
   
   I'm really over-the-top aren't I? Now you're probably wondering why I'm doing a second post for today. This one I can actually answer. Hehe. I should stop stalling now and give you the news. 

...

...

...

...

So, as you know, tomorrow is President George Washington's birthday and also President's day. (You're just going to have to keep scrolling down for the news...)

...


...

...

...

Since it's supposed to be a special occasion and so on, I decided to do a...



...


...

...

...

GIVEAWAY!!!! 
Okay, no more stalling. Up for grabs are a 
-DISNEY Minnie Mouse art kit (super awesome, includes markers, pens, pencils, ruler, colored pencils and whatnot)

-A copy of "The Time of Fireflies" by Kimberly Griffiths Little (one of my favorite books from one of my favorite authors)

- a special "Straight From the Heart Bracelet( sooo pretty)

-and a "Weird but True 6" copy (super funny)

Four lucky winners will get one of the prizes

The rules are fairly simple. To enter follow me on Google+ and you'll automatically get in. Tomorrow around noontime (about 12:00) I'll do a random drawing and pick four people. I will email you to let you know if you have won. 
Down below (keep scrolling down!) are pictures of the prizes. There is no way to ensure that you get a specific prize. Trust me, this is a giveaway you don't want to miss. :) Best of luck! 
*Also, the book titles seem to be backward, but in real life they aren't. 
Trust me on this. My MacBook camera seems to be slightly messed up



Good luck!!!