Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Book Review

    Hey everyone!!! I wanted to do a book review on "A Question of Magic" by E.D. Baker. It's one of the best books I've ever read, and is also why E.D. Baker is one of my favorite authors. 


Cover: 
  


Summary: 

This well-written story is about Serafina, a your typical village girl. Her life changes when she gets a letter from her (unknown, if you ask me) great aunt, who happens to be Baba Yaga, a person with magical abilities. Serafina finds out that she will get to be the new Baba Yaga! But she finds out that well, Baba Yaga has to answer a question for each person truthfully, but as E.D Bakers says, "Telling the future doesn't always mean knowing the right answers." 

Rating: 

FIVE STARS!!!
 

What I Like About The Book:

What I like about the book is the descriptive beginning, the nail-biting middle, and the happy ending. I hope this book becomes a Disney movie, just like Princess and the Frog!!!

Feedback: 

Keep writing the way you do. 

How I Found the Book: 

I found the book in my local library. Talk about a good search!!!


Thanks for reading!!! Stay tuned for more posts!!!

-Cindy from Sweeter than Fiction


No comments:

Post a Comment