Tuesday, February 17, 2015

100 Reasons and Ways to Smile

   Millions of people are bullied everyday. That means that millions of people go home feeling bad about themselves. That's not a good number. I may not be the supportive kind, but I DO understand what it feels like to go home crying, locking yourself in your room, not wanting anyone to see you. That's why I created this post. I want to reach out and hug those who have gone through or are going through a rough time in life. 
Over the course of the next ten days, I will be posting 100--yes one hundred--reasons for you to smile. If you can't do the math, I'm saying that I will past ten reasons for each day. I'm pretty sure this is a post that I'll regret (How on earth am I going to find 100 reasons?), but having people like you guys is worth it. This 10 reason for smiles thing is going to start tomorrow and I hope you guys get a chance to read it. Maybe you haven't been bullied yet, but one day (I hope) you'll look back at these posts and realize that they've made your day. When that DOES happen feel free to leave a comment below or add more reasons and ways to smile. :-) 
I love you guys!!!
*tears up*
*sniff sniff*



(I even made the poster EXTRA big so that it would catch your attention)

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!





My Post Playlist:


1. "Who You Are" By Jessie J: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2WWrupMBAE

2. "Mean Girls" By Rachel Crow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTIBDuTxzUw

3. "Breathe" By Taylor Swift: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0tTzPyg-7M