Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day One: 100 Reasons to Smile

   Hey guys!!! Welcome to Day ONE of 100 reasons to smile!!! In my earlier post, I told you guys about a new ten-day program I was starting. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out Here


(new feature!!! Just click on "Here" it will take you to the link)


DAY ONE REASONS: 

1. You're beautiful

2. You only love once

3. Smiling always makes you feel better

4. Smiles will look good with any outfit

5. Smiles are contagious. (I'm smiling now!!!)


DAY ONE WAYS:

1. Read my blog (hehe, I'm kidding...sort of...)

2. Give someone a compliment

3. Watch a funny video or movie

4. Say "bubble" and try not to smile (it sure is hard! "Bubble. Hehehe.")

5. Go to a store and try on "I'm not going to be caught dead in" outfits. Then take a pic (so I can laugh at you)



I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! IT'S GOING TO BE SO HARD TO FIND MORE REASONS!!!


-Cindy from Sweeter than Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment