Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Vicky's Side

   As you can see, I have added a new tab!!! It's called "Stories" for a reason. I always write the beginning of a great story, then get bored with it. I can never actually write a full story, so I decided to post a bunch of short stories in my blog. I don't have any thing planned out yet, but it'll probably be like a chapter a week. Keep in mind that these stories will be pretty short...
Anyway, my first story will be called "Vicky's Side". I don't have the plot yet, so don't ask me anything... But what I can tell you is that she's a rising pop star, but everyone has their limits. But after all, she's just a kid (an eleven year old...). I'm afraid that I must all leave you in the dark. 
But...you can read the Preface. Read it hereIt won't tell you much about the the story (I'm SO evil, right?) but the next chapter will be released on... probably Sunday... but that's all I can tell you. 
I MUST LEAVE YOU IN THE DARK.
*switches off lights*
*walks into a wall* 
*turns on lights again*
*mumbles about being a klutz*
*walks out of the room*
*then turns off the lights*

Well...that was random. Byers!!!
-Cindy from Sweeter than Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment