Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bad Hair Day (Spoiler Free)

 
As you know, the new Disney original movie "Bad Hair Day" aired last Friday. I just watched it today and let me tell you this. Best. Movie. Ever. It's silly, it's serious, it's scary, and it's sad at the same time. Whoever came up with the plot was genius. The beginning is funny, the middle is shaky, but the end is probably the best part. It's hilarious. I don't know how to explain it. 
   Laura Marano from Austin and Ally's in the movie and she plays the main character who owns a special necklace (I won't way anymore because I don't want to spoil it for those of you who haven't watched it yet). Leigh-Allyn Baker's from Good Luck Charlie is in there too and she plays the role of the ex-cop. Good Luck Charlie was ended a while ago but Baker's acting hasn't stopped yet. 
   It is by far the best movie I have ever watched, other than Big Hero 6. They're tied in first place. All Disney original movies have humor, but also a deeper meaning to it, which is what I love about them. The outfits, colors, and language is epic. 

Characters:

Laura Marano plays Monica, and Leigh-Allyn Baker plays Liz. 

Feedback:

Keep making movies the way you are doing now. 

Length: 

A little longer than an hour. 

Rating:

5 stars. Speechless!!!

Watching:

I watched the movie on "Watch Disney" and there are barely any ads, so I would recommend using the app rather than watching it on TV. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really picky in choosing movies to watch, but you must watch this movie. It's a keeper for sure. 


***not my poster, I got it from the internet***

Stay tuned for more posts. 

(You can also find this post in the "Books 'n Movies" tab)    :-)