Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Special Post!!!

   Hey everyone!!! I know you're probably wondering why I labeled the post "Special". I'll tell you why. As of today, my friends and I dubbed it music day. So, this post is going to be kind of like a playlist of my favorite songs. If you want to hear the songs, just press the "play" link button and it will add another tab with youtube. It's hard to explain, but here we go!!! It's really hard to do the link thing, so forgive me if there are any links that are messed up. 


1. Best Thing I Got, By Sabrina Carpenter: 

2. MAGIC, By Tiffany Alvord:

3. The One That Got Away, By Chester See and Tiffany Alvord (COVER):
Play #3

4. Miss Movin' On, By Fifth Harmony:
Play #4

5. Because of You, By Kelly Clarkson:
Play #5

6. Pompeii, By Glee (COVER):
Play #6

7. Style, By Taylor Swift: 
Play #7

8. Maps, By Max Schneider and Alyson Stoner (COVER):
Play #8

9. Who You Are, By Anna Clendening (COVER): 
Play #9

10. Can't Stop Dancin', Becky G: 
Play#10

11. Skyscraper, By Angelic (COVER):
Play #11

12. Try, By Colbie Caillat: 
Play #12

13. Sweater Weather, By Max Schneider and Alyson Stoner
Play #13

Sheesh!!! That took more than an hour!!! Hope you guys like!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment